Monday, May 16, 2011

Monday, May 16th

What's on my mind? Mainly, it's getting this school year over with...only 12 more days. 12 more days of hard work. Ah, this too shall pass.

I like to eat. I hate to exercise. What's that get ya? Weight overload, that's what. I'm depressed knowing what I've done to myself. It's time to get real about this and face the music of eating healthier and exercising so I can look better, feel better and be healthy inside and out. I've got to find the motivation somewhere deep inside of me. It's in there. I've dug it out before and I can dig it out again. It's just that this time, it's lost down in me even deeper than before. If I keep talking/writing about it, it will surface, right? Stay tuned, I will beat this thing.

Before I turn 50.

No comments:

Post a Comment