Saturday, October 31, 2020

RSC October: Yellow! (the finale)

 


October's RSC color ends on a happy note with yellow! 
I worked with a teacher for a few years whose favorite color was yellow. 
She loved it because it always brought happiness.

 How many things in life are yellow and make you feel happy? 
Sunshine, bananas, lemons, baby chicks, daffodils, mac and cheese,
 mustard, corn on the cob...all make me happy!

So my last 2 rows of the quilt bring happiness. 

It'll bring even more happiness once I get it quilted and bound! 

That'll be a job for a bitterly cold afternoon in the next few months.

    

9 months of RSC rows!

My scrap bins seem to be no less full ...how's that happen?


My wonderful helper!
He makes me happy too!  💜

Linking up to:








4 comments:

  1. our scrap bins overfloweth....
    Your quilt is beautiful
    I love this, nice size and very snazzy

    Your helper is wonderful too. Yay. We are lucky to have our helpers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on getting your RSC quilt top together. LOVE that you snuck in a fun photo of your quilt holder!! :o))

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great scrappy quilt, I am sure you will remember 2020 every time you see it. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful rainbow quilt - it works nicely with the challenge

    ReplyDelete