Friday, September 30, 2016

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!


Oh, how I've always wanted to write that! Ha!

We have a chicken dinner winner tonight!

Under the close supervision of Miss Sophie, my husband pulled a name from the John Deere hat.

 The lucky winner of the Jordan Fabrics table runner is.....







"Your runner looks fabulous! I bet it was fun, too! I'd pick either the Christmas runner
or the one called Paper Bandana. Great Giveaway! Thanks. "

I have sent you an email and you can decide which runner you would like!
I know you will love either one!


jordanfabrics.com



Have a great weekend, my friends!
Kathy






5 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Tami. This was an awesome giveaway :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was looking for a winner recipe for a chicken dish. Gee, anyway congratulations to Tami. 8-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to the winner!
    Kathy, I thought that was a miniature felted wool Miss Sophie in the photo, LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi!
    You won the giveaway on my blogg and I sent you an email, however, I've not heard back from you regarding your address, please let me know your post address please so I can ship you your prizes =D

    <3
    Maria - Pink Pony Design

    ReplyDelete