Sunday, April 9, 2017

All Presssed & Trimmed!


I am finally on track and getting linked up to Busy Hands Quilts for the 3rd step
of the Postcard From Sweden quilt along!
I feel like I've been chasing my tail lately!

Above is the pile of trimmings from 144 blocks. Aren't they pretty?
(I must be a nut to think of shards of fabric as "pretty".)
Call me a nut. I don't care.


Here is the "before" trimming photo.

And several hours later....


Here they are all gussied up and waiting their turn to be stitched together.

Oh, what a beauty they will be!!!

Linking up to Busy Hands Quilts



5 comments:

  1. The trimmings are pretty. I did the same thing ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes you are a nut, join the club!! They are pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. First off, you look very organized...JEALOUS I hate trimming...have to have a movie or something to keep my mind occupied....great going!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The prep work for some quilts take forever, but, when it is all done, the quilt top will go together fast.

    ReplyDelete