Wednesday, August 2, 2017

More Hand-Made Cards & a Winner!

If your name is.....



Cheryl from Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting, you've won the prize of a personalized hand-made card! 

I'm anxious to see what number, colors and symbols Cheryl wants on her card.
I know it will be fun to make it for her!


Since my last post, I've made a few more cards.


The above card is going to my best friend for her birthday. She loves blue! I just happened to have some fabric with words and text on it, so the Celebrate word was cut from it.
The blue matched almost perfectly!




The next card went to a sweet friend who just moved to Minnesota. A group of friends decided to send cards all on August 1st to shower her with our blessings. 


Along with her card, I sent this framed machine embroidery sentiment:


She's taking on a different PE position near her new home. I wish her the best!


I'm hoping to find some time this week to do some sewing (along with Chery's card). 
There's a few quilt alongs that sound like a lot of fun!






1 comment:

  1. Thank you! Thank you! Thanks you! My mother will love the card you are making her.

    ReplyDelete