Tuesday, March 31, 2020

RSC 2020: Aqua!


The color for March's Rainbow Scrap Challenge (RSC) was aqua.

 Sometimes also called teal or turquoise.
 I like to pronounce that last color  "tur-quah"! 
Makes it sound fancy, doesn't it? 


Whatever you prefer to call it, 
I had enough of it in my stash this go-around to fulfill 
what was needed to make 24 more 9-patch blocks. 


Of course, the moment I lay it out on the floor (my design wall), 
it becomes something to lay on. 
Sophie approves!

She tends to be camera shy. 
The only way I can get her to look at the camera is to say "Where's Jenny?".
Jenny is her groomer and although Sophie always behaves herself there, 
she'd rather hide under the bed. 


 

Here we are with the first 3 scrappy strips sewn together!
It's going to be a colorful one,, for sure!

Tomorrow, April 1st, the new color will be announced. 
Hmmm...I'm guessing purple!

Linking up to:



Stay home and stay healthy, my friends! 



1 comment:

  1. I love this quilt, Kathy! And Sophie is such a little doll. We've had three Shih-Tzus. They are so sweet. Our last sweet boy crossed rainbow bridge a year and a half ago. Miss him so much. Now we just have our giant!! 65 lb part Aussie rescue. She loved Yogi and Yogi thought he was a big as she was! They were so sweet together. There are time she still looks for him when she goes out, or gets in the car. All of my Shih-Tzu's hated going to the groomer, mostly with Yogi, he just didn't like to ride! They are so precious! Thanks for sharing your quilt progress. I would one day love to do something with my scraps other than take them to guild for other folk!! This would be a great way.

    ReplyDelete