Saturday, January 30, 2021

RSC January 2021 Pink! and Table Scraps Challenge

I was overjoyed to see that pink was the chosen color for January's Rainbow Scrap Challenge (RSC) ...such a pretty, happy color to start off the year! 

It's also perfect to use for a Valentine's table runner.

I saw this block called "Be Mine" on the Perkins Dry Goods blog

I loved it the moment I  saw it. 


I made 3 blocks (12.5" x 12.5" each) and added a sashing on each side of the middle one.

I chose a loop and heart motif as I free-motion quilted. 

I'm getting more comfortable with my FMQ !



I really enjoyed using up some of my pretty pink scraps to make 

this runner for Valentine's Day.

Joy at The Joyful Quilter has started a new link up this month called

Table Scraps. Please consider adding a project to join the fun. 

Linking up with: 

So Scrappy RSC January

The Joyful Quilter Table Scraps Challenge January






 

12 comments:

  1. The perfect runner for Valentine's Day. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute runner and I'm SEW glad that you joined the Table Scraps Link Party!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That runner is SO cute!! I'm going to have to pin that quilt block and try my hand at one sometime. Nice job on the quilting, too. I need to practice FMQ more and this challenge should give me a good opportunity to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great heart block. It's made a wonderful table runner. And, you've used a really cute gingham on the back! Enjoy using it net month.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh boy - this is such a cute table runner and perfect for valentines day in February.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your table runner is perfect! I picked up that pattern and a few others in the series! My birthday is V-Day so this would be perfect for me!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your table runner. The block is a beauty and I thank you for the link. Great job and your FMQ is very good!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That came out really great! Congratulations on the pink use and the TABLE SCRAPS runner!

    ReplyDelete
  9. its so cute !! and just perfect for February!! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete